Never gave me a refund after recieving my return! Still owes me money!

After ordering a truck bed mat for my fiance's truck from and realizing i accidentally bought the wrong length i simply followed the directions on the order form for returns.It took a month and 3 phone calls, 2 messages to one phone number, 3 emails, a return request on their website, and contacting the better business bureau, i finally got an adress to send the matt back to.

After all that trouble I made sure to have a delivery confirmation to make sure that the company recieved the item. It has now been 2.5 months since the return and after an attempt from me and 3 attempts from the better business bureau has never responded to any request or given me my RETURN of the purchase price!! So after all the trouble they still have my money and I have no product!

Do NOT use this company!if at all find a different company to give your business!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Truckspecialties. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Truckspecialties.
Filing a new complaint about